- Working as full time agent with Coldwell Banker for almost19 years
- Especially enjoy working with first time buyers, and clients who are selling their home in order to upsize or downsize.
- Have attended an International Business Conference, and several seminars, and conferences geared to helping me provide the ultimate in service for my clients.
- Have been awarded Ultimate Service awards for providing Excellent Customer Service to my clients
- I work by referral. At least 95% of my business comes from repeat clients or referrals. I focus on relationships as opposed to transactions.
- Graduated from University 0f Toronto, and worked for many years as a Physiotherapist
- In my Real Estate Career, I am committed to "Providing an exceptional Real Estate experience for my clients, and to being their trusted advisor for life"
Education: University of Toronto Physical and Occupational Therapy Diploma
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Specialty: Residential real estate is my primary focus, but I am able to refer you to other agents in my office whose primary focus is commercial real estate.
I enjoy First Time Buyers, and also work with clients who are upsizing, downsizing, and relocating.
Awards: Accredited Buyer Representative, Senior Real Estate Specialist. Recipient of several Ultimate Service Awards
Area Covered: Durham Area: Courtice,Oshawa, Whitby, Pickering, Ajax
I am also able to refer my clients to out of town agents who will take excellent care of them.
Languages Spoken: English